Easy carrot juice recipe! This healthy juice is packed full of nutrients, refreshing, simple, and tasty. If you want to know how to make carrot juice in a blender with no need for a juicer, you are in the right place. Let me show you how to make carrot juice 6 ways.
Carrot juice is healthy, refreshing and delicious. It is versatile and a cheap way of getting cool, nutrients packed drink.
- Detailed ingredient list and directions in the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Carrots – I used orange carrots and that’s what this post is based on. There are other varieties like black and purple carrots but I have not used those before for juicing. You can use baby or organic carrots. The baby ones taste milder.
- Sugar or Honey – You can use caster sugar, granulated sugar, or honey. Honey is healthier than sugar and a tablespoon of honey contains 64 calories.
- Ice – This is optional but you can serve carrot juice and have it cold immediately if served on ice.
- What else can you add
- Some other ingredients that you can combine with carrots for drinking are listed below. All of these have their own benefits and mixing with carrots not only enhances the taste but added health benefits.
- Cucumber – Low calorie, hydrating, and nutrient-packed.
- Apple – Sweet and healthy. Use red, green, or any sweet apple.
- Orange – I like adding for citrusy taste and natural sweetening.
- Milk – Whole milk, semi-skimmed, skimmed, or even coconut milk.
- Carrots are cheap and available all year round so one can make the juice any time.
- They are not too sweet, made from fresh ingredients and no preservative added.
- No fancy or heavy tool required to make it. You can make these recipes using either a blender, food processor and if you have a juicer, go ahead and use it.
- This homemade carrot juice is better than from carton or concentrate.
- Not only is it tasty, refreshing and inexpensive to make, but it also has health benefits which I’ll summarise for you below.