Easy Vegan Foods
If you want to add more vegan foods to your life, you’ve come to the right place. This page features a stupendous assortment of easy vegan foods. Some of these items are super healthy, while others are guilty pleasures. But we left out the soda and potato chips, because you can always do better than that.
Snacks and Light Meals
The key to making an effortless vegans transition is to have a pantry and refrigerator full of delicious vegan foods that can be prepared without any fuss.
Here are the most convenient foods to keep in your kitchen. Just give this a read and then take it grocery shopping with you, and your transition to a vegan lifestyle will be halfway complete.
- Dark chocolate
- Energy bars
- Pickles & krauts
- Earth Balance Vegan Cheddar crackers
- Salsa, guacamole, or hummus with sliced veggies or tortilla chips
- Baked yams, sweet potatoes, or potatoes
- Edamame – sold in the freezer of most natural foods and Asian markets
- Avocado toast
- Broiled Brussels sprouts, sesame oil, chopped hazelnuts, salt
- Hash browns or tater tots
- Frozen vegan waffles (see Van’s)
- Nuts and Seeds
- Dried fruit, raisins, or trail mix
- Finn Crisp crackers & nut butter or hummus
- Vegan ice cream & sorbets
- Vegan ramen
- Rice cakes spread with almond butter
- Vegan jerky
- Peanuts in the shell