Coming up with healthy snack ideas that fit a vegan diet can be challenging.
This is because the vegan diet includes only plant foods and excludes all animal products, limiting the selection of snack foods.
Luckily, countless combinations of plant foods can make up healthy and satisfying snacks – whether you eat fully vegan or are simply interested in reducing animal products in your diet.
Here are healthy vegan snacks that are both tasty and nutritious.
- Dried Coconut and Dark Chocolate
- Fruit and Nut Butter
- Ants on a Log
- Almond-Butter-Stuffed Dried Dates
- Frozen Grapes
- White Bean Dip and Homemade Pita Chips
- Peanut Butter and Banana Bites
- Guacamole and Crackers
- Edamame With Sea Salt
- Trail Mix
- Roasted Chickpeas
- Fruit Leather
- Rice Cakes and Avocado
- Hummus and Veggies
- Fruit and Veggie Smoothies
- Oatmeal With Fruit, Nuts or Seeds
- Baked Veggie Chips
- Spiced Nuts
- Salsa and Homemade Tortilla Chips
- Popcorn With Nutritional Yeast
- Homemade Granola
- No-Bake Energy Balls
- Fruit and Nut Bars
- Seaweed Crisps