Nacho-Flavored Roasted Chickpeas Recipe
These roasted chickpeas have a tasty nacho flavor that aims to please. There are never any leftovers when I make these! Serve immediately, while they are still crispy.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix chickpeas, nutritional yeast, olive oil, chili powder, onion powder, and salt together in a bowl until combined. Spread evenly on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, shaking the pan occasionally to re-distribute chickpeas, until crispy, 30 to 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)