Namak Para Pizza Recipe
How to make Namak Para Pizza Steps
- Take flour, salt, sugar, asafoetida, onion seeds, baking soda and 4 1/2 tablespoon of oil in a bowl. Mix the ingredients with the tips of your fingers until it becomes coarse like bread crumbs.
- Now, add water to the flour mixture and knead it into a dough. Let it rest for a while.
- After this, roll out the dough into a half centimeter thick paratha. Cut out round shapes from it using a round cutter.
- Now, heat oil in a pan and deep fry these round namak para until they turn golden brown in colour.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce over each namak para and sprinkle some grated cheese and chopped parsley over each of them. Put some slices of diced carrots over each of the namak paras.
- Now, toast them in a preheated oven for 2 minutes at 140 degree Celsius until the cheese starts melting. Take them out and enjoy!
Ingredients of Namak Para Pizza
- 5 Servings
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- salt as required
- water as required
- virgin olive oil as required
- 1/2 cup grated cheese cubes
- 1/2 cup diced carrot
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon nigella seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 pinch asafoetida