A healthy replacement for evening tea and a starter for meals specially at night.
High on protein and helpful in weight loss. Easy to cook and healthy.
- Preparation time. 15 min
- Serving for 2
- Red lentils 1 cup
- Water 2 cups
- Garlic florets 3 to 4
- Black pepper 1/4 tea spoon
- Salt 1/4 tea spoon
- Lemon juice 1 tea spoon
- Coriander 3 to 4 leaves
Method – Wash the Red lentil atleast 3 times and soak for 15 min.
- Boil red lentils with water, salt, black pepper and crushed garlic florets.
- Or give 1 whistle in pressure cooker
- Once cooled , blend in Mixie for 1 min.
- Heat on medium flame till it boils.
- Add lemon juice.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.