A vegan Potato Salad just the way you remembered it. Perfectly cooked red skin potatoes mixed with fresh vegetables and herbs and tossed in a creamy zesty dressing for the perfect summer potluck dish.
This one will make you forget all about dairy! Made in under 30 minutes.
My vegan potato salad is a spin-off of the classic dish you grew up eating. Filled with fresh vegetables and herbs, such as red bell peppers, celery, dill, and parsley and topped with a zesty vegan mayonnaise and white wine vinegar dressing, this is a recipe you’re going to want to keep on hand. Best of all, it’s made made with just 10 ingredients in less than 30 minutes!
My vegan potato salad is a spin-off of the classic dish you grew up eating. Made with just 10 easy-to-find ingredients, this is a recipe you’re gonna want to have on hand.
- Red Skin Potatoes – For this recipe, I use red skin potatoes. They hold together well and create a delicious base for this salad. Russet potatoes are classically used and can be used in place of red skin potatoes.
- Red Bell Pepper – Red bell peppers are sweeter and pair perfectly with red skin potatoes. However, you can use any bell pepper you prefer.
- Vegan Mayonnaise – My favorite brand is Just Mayo. You can find it with other condiments at your local grocery store. This mayo is shelf-stable, affordable, and is super delicious. Of course, any brand will do. If you can’t find vegan mayo where you live, you can also make some at home.
- Dijon Mustard – If you don’t like the spice of dijon, regular mustard will do.
- White Wine Vinegar – Vinegar is key to this salad. Since potatoes and mayonnaise are fairly heavy foods, the vinegar provides a light contrast that brings out all the flavors and balances the salad perfectly. If you don’t have white wine vinegar you can also use apple cider or white vinegar.