Baby Corn Paneer is a delightful recipe which is made with cottage cheese, capsicum, tomatoes and corns. They taste supremely delicious and go well as a party snack. The best thing about this easy baby corn recipe is that it can go with both Indian and continental side dishes. This easy paneer recipe is a favourite of kids and can be packed in lunch boxes too. Rich in protein and calcium, this Baby Corn Paneer is a quick recipe that can be churned out in minutes and comes handy on occasions when sudden guests knock in.
Try out this snack recipe on days you want to have something interesting. It will surely be loved by your family and friends. You can pair it with the breads of your choice like garlic bread, lavaash or even a parantha or roti. Indulge!
- Firstly, wash the baby corns and pat them dry. Now, put them in a pressure cooker and put in double the amount of water. Boil them until tender. Once boiled, transfer them on a chopping board and slice them.
- Also, slice paneer and capsicums and keep them aside. On the same chopping board, chop tomatoes and onions. Also, remove pulp of tomatoes.
- Next, place a frying pan over medium flame and pour oil in it. Once the oil is heated, add onions and fry them. Keep the flame high. Now add capsicums and baby corns and cook the mixture for 5-6 minutes on medium flame.
- Add a little oil in another frying pan. Add the tomatoes and cook on low flame till they are pulpy soft and the entire water is absorbed. Now add chilli powder, pepper powder and salt in the same pan and mix. Cook the mixture for 5-6 minutes and add paneer into the pan. Saute the mixture for another 5 minutes. Stir gently or the paneer pieces will crumble. Combine ingredients of both the pans and mix well.
- Garnish with the toppings of your choice and serve with garlic bread or even a paratha!
- 4 Servings
- 2 cup baby corn
- salt as required
- 3 onion
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 250 gm paneer
- 1 capsicum (green pepper)
- 2 tomato
- 1 teaspoon white pepper powder