Soups are usually seen as the best comfort food for cold winters but they can also provide us comfort during the hot summer months. How? By making raw soups or gazpacho. Not only are they a great opportunity to use up all the wonderful produce summer has to offer but they are highly nutritious since most gazpacho feature vegetables in their raw form.
If you’re new to the idea of eating soups cold, check out this guide on How to Make Fresh, Healthy Gazpacho to Cool Down This Summer. Try your hand at making raw soups and gazpacho for your next lunch or to serve to guests at your next dinner party with these 15 Fresh and Cool Raw Soups for the Summer Fresh and Light Raw Soups for Spring.
Take a break from the heat and try any of these amazing chilled soups. We promise you won’t regret it!
- Raw Corn ChowderRaw Corn Chowder
- Zucchini Gazpacho
- Chilled Zucchini, Orange, and Basil Soupsoup
- Chilled Sweet Corn Soupchilled-sweet-corn-soup-recipe-2
- Raw Spicy Thai Carrot Soup With Zucchini NoodlesThai Curried Carrot Soup With Noodles
- Chilled Cucumber Soupchilled-cucumber-soup-14
- Lithuanian Beet GazpachoLithuanian Beet Gazpacho
- Chipotle GazpachoChipotle Gazpacho [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Chunky Garden GazpachoChunky Garden Gazpacho
- Raw Mexican Avocado SoupRaw Avocado Soup
- Cream of Cashew Broccoli SoupCream of Cashew Broccoli Soup
- Chilled Roasted Asparagus SoupChilled Roasted Asparagus Soup
- Carrot Avocado Ginger SoupCarrot Avocado Ginger Soup [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
- Chilled Avocado and Pea SoupChilled Avocado and Pea Soup
- Watermelon GazpachoWatermelon-Gazpacho1-1200×800
Make sure to check out Here’s Our Ultimate Guide to Vegan Soup Recipes! for all of our favorite soup recipes!