Sweet potato chaat recipe
Have the Aloo Aur Shakarkand ki Chaat topped on crunchy papadis or fill them in bread tartlets for a delicious treat. Check out are many more chaat recipes that are sure to tickle your taste buds.
Tips for aloo aur shakarkand ki chaat recipe . 1. Add salt to shakarkand and potatoes while cooking them. 2. Cut shakarkand into cubes and put in cold water. This will prevent the sweet potatoes from blackening.
Learn to make aloo aur shakarkand ki chaat recipe | sweet potato chaat | vrat chaat | with detailed step by step photos below.
- To make the Aloo Aur Shakarkand ki Chaat recipe, heat the oil in a broad not-stick pan, add the potatoes and sweet potatoes and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minute or till they turn golden brown in colour, while stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the flame and divide into 4 equal portions.
- Place a portion of the prepared mixture in a serving plate and top with 1½ tbsp of khajur imli ki chutney, 1 tbsp green chutney and ¼ cup of curds evenly over it.
- Sprinkle a little black salt, cumin seeds powder, chilli powder and salt evenly over it.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 3 more plates.
- Serve the Aloo Aur Shakarkand ki Chaat immediately garnished with coriander.
- For The Aloo Aur Shakarkand ki Chaat
- 2 cups boiled and peeled potato cubes
- 2 cups boiled and peeled sweet potato (shakarkand) cubes
- 3 tbsp oil
- 6 tbsp khajur imli ki chutney
- 4 tbsp green chutney
- 1 cup whisked curds (dahi)
- For Sprinkling On Aloo Aur Shakarkand ki Chaat
- 1/2 tsp black salt (sanchal)
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin seeds (jeera) powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- salt to taste
- Garnish For The Aloo Aur Shakarkand ki Chaat
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)