A healthy breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack vegan 1 pot meal.
Easy to make. Can be made fresh. Excellent for children and adults. Chick peas and kidney beans can be boiled and stored in refrigerator.
Chopped vegetables and dressing can be added before eating. High on energy and protein.
Tasty, exciting and colourful meal.Hassle free cooking and less utensils to wash.
Preparation time. 20 min
Serving for 2
- Chick pea 1 cup
- Kidney beans 2 cups
- Carrot 1 small
- Spring onion 1 half cup
- Tomato 1 half cup
- Mint and Coriander 10 leaves each
- Lemon Juice half cup
- Black pepper 2 teaspoon
- Rock salt 2 teaspoon
- Olive oil half cup
- Green chillies 4
- Cucumber slices half cup
- Chilli flakes
- Vinegar 1 teaspoon
- Garlic 3
- Soak kidney beans and chick peas overnight
- Morning Boil till cooked and little hard.
Finely Chop Onion , tomatoes, green chilli, mint , coriander
carrot and garlic
In a bowl mix kidney beans, chickpea , onion, tomato, carrot, cucumber, mint, coriander
Whiff Olive oil , salt, black pepper, lemon juice, vinegar and garlic till emulsified.
- Add the dressing to the chick pea, kidney beans and vegetable bowl
- Cover with lid and shake the bowl.
- Serve right away for the most flavor, or let it marinate in the refrigerator, for a few hours
- Leftovers can be kept covered and refrigerated, for several days.
- One can sprinkle a few drops of lemon juice and shake before serving.